SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Best CCW belt for the money.... and go!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best CCW belt for the money.... and go! Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ I have the Instructor belt and been wearing the same one for 10 years and it's still like new. Also their Frequent Flyer belt is nice to have around for going through the airports. Just did some flying this week and never had to remove and then put my belt back on while going through security.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
^^ I have the Instructor belt and been wearing the same one for 10 years and it's still like new. Also their Frequent Flyer belt is nice to have around for going through the airports. Just did some flying this week and never had to remove and then put my belt back on while going through security.

Yeah, I got one of those for when I was flying a lot on business. Worked great until I got TSA Pre Check and then became a moot point.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Luv the quality and service from Mike @ Armourbelts!

This, without a doubt

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I purchased a Kore Essentials ratcheting belt, and I am liking it so far for AIWB.
My biggest concern was if the buckle printed just from looking at the pictures online, but it's a non issue.
They come full length, and you cut it to size. I made sure to trim it just long enough so that I can tuck the tail into one the belt loops so it does not flap around without having to use the velcro belt keeper they include.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been wearing Aegis Belt since they first came out over 10+ years ago. They've evolved from using Cobra buckles to a more common appearing Slider buckle.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I've been wearing Aegis Belt since they first came out over 10+ years ago. They've evolved from using Cobra buckles to a more common appearing Slider buckle.

And I wish they hadn't. I despise the sliding buckle but they wont even special make a Cobra buckle at this point. I can't fault them, they don't have to my tan Ranger belt can't be worn in uniform, so after 5 years of wilderness instructor belt I had to go with the Blue Alpha Gear Hybrid belt which I have been pleased with for work but I don't think its thick enough for a weapon.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post