SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite Easy On-Easy Off OWB Holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Easy On-Easy Off OWB Holster? Login/Join 
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted
I only have one OWB holster that I can slap on and take off quickly - a kydex from Comp-Tac I think - but it's not something I would use for EDC. I'm looking at leather pancake holsters with snaps and other kydex options and would love to know what others like. I need to be able to take it off and put it on quickly several times each day. Suggestions?

Posts: 693 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salty Dawg:
I only have one OWB holster that I can slap on and take off quickly - a kydex from Comp-Tac I think - but it's not something I would use for EDC. I'm looking at leather pancake holsters with snaps and other kydex options and would love to know what others like. I need to be able to take it off and put it on quickly several times each day. Suggestions?

Mitch Rosen Premier Express. Pull in tight to the body and very easy on/off.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
www.wrightleatherworks.com

The Banshee holster is great, I have 3.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
UBG Regulator or TT Gun Leather Elite Snap.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Griffon from Nightingale Leather

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
UBG Regulator or TT Gun Leather Elite Snap.

These are both excellent and both makers have a quick turnaround time.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like leather is the way to go.

Posts: 693 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan Grizzle's "Georgia Snap 2" (GS2) is one of my favorites. https://rgrizzleleather.com/owb-holsters.html Here's one he made for me using hide from a Cape Buffalo I harvested in Tanzania:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post