SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Help ID a holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help ID a holster Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Does anyone have an idea who the maker of this holster is? I can't make out the logo.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you Rogue!

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tip "O" the hat to Rogue Smile
another reason this is a great forum

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Dry-fly, how do you like the holster?
Looks like it could be nice for a S&W M&P 45 Shield.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Dry-fly, how do you like the holster?
Looks like it could be nice for a S&W M&P 45 Shield.

I do not own that particular holster, I just saw it somewhere on the interweb and was curious about.