SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Concealed carry insurance?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concealed carry insurance? Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Not a lawyer myself but I'd be more comfortable finding a local attorney I trusted who represents clients in that type of area vs a blanket coverage company states and therefore many court districts away.

I'd also make myself very familiar with my state and local laws concerning self defense and justifiable homicide and maybe look into one of those post shooting courses. I'd rather be able to articulate to first responders how and why I wound up in that situation in the first place and give them an explanation backed up by facts and local laws. Might keep you from being charged in the first place.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

^^^^^^^^ This makes the most sense to me.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post