SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Walther PPQ - Appendix-Carry Holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPQ - Appendix-Carry Holster? Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
All, I tried a Forum search on this and came up empty, so any advice or direction is appreciated.

I have a friend who's looking for an AIWB holster to fit a Walther PPQ. Any recommendations?

Thanks for all input.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
JM custom kydex. I just got a wingclaw one with the standar single clip and foam pad and I freaking love it.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amurr:
JM custom kydex. I just got a wingclaw one with the standar single clip and foam pad and I freaking love it.

Many thanks - I will pass this info on!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I second JM Custom Kydex. I use an AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 for my G19 with no wedge and its awesome.

Chris

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^ Looks like some really good stuff. I'll let you all know if my friend places an order with them.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I am pleased with the one from Cook's. This is my CZ P-07 in one. The drop-down shows the PPQ.

Not shown (these were taken almost two years ago) is a modification I made. I wanted it to ride a little higher to get my fingers between the grip and belt more easily, so I purchased an extra-long, undrilled clip, drilled my own holes and trimmed off the excess.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^ Cook's! I forgot about them, thanks for the reminder. I'll pass that info along as well.