SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    CrossBreed Modular Belly Band. - Any users?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CrossBreed Modular Belly Band. - Any users? Login/Join 
posted
My deep conceal rig is Kangaroo Carry. Its a good rig but is getting worn now. I have been looking at the CrossBreed Modular Belly Band. I like the built in holster.
I will use it for a compact Sig 250 or 320.
Anyone out there use one? What gun do you pack in it? Is it long wearing or does it stretch and sag after a while?
Thanks in advance!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I use one when I ride my mountain bike. I use the hard shells; I carry a Ruger LCR .38 in it at the appendix, and it disappears under my untucked workout shirts and stays put nicely. I also purchased a shell for my XD-S 9, but I haven’t tried it yet. In the LCR are 2 rounds of snake shot and 3 rounds of HP’s. I really like the way it fits and the fact that the strap covers the holster when you wrap it around; supports and secures the gun very well — no holster flop. And the Velcro attaches at two points so it’s a very solid carry without shifting around. YMMV, of course.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh... Finally! Thanks! I am going to order one and try it out. Thanks again.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Glad I could help! Hope you like it as much as I like mine.

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How is for keeping sweat off the gun?

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
The only part I’ve noticed any moisture on the LCR after working out was on the frame where it meets the grip which is not covered by the belly band. Even then it’s not much. Of course, I’m not working out that hard either. Wink

SigFan