SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Fierce Defender holster, review/pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fierce Defender holster, review/pics Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted
This model is what they call the "'Paladin' Series," in fake carbon fiber color. I got it for "appendix" cary of my P320C, from Amazon, $42.98. Several models/guns/colors are available there, mostly Prime-eligible.

This is where it rides with the clip as shipped.

This is a little low, but it has two sets of holes, which also allow you to angle the clip for a forward or rearward cant. So I moved it to the second set.

(These were taken on different days, so my clothing is different.)

I like it a lot better at this height. Not shown is the rather garish "FD" logo. But this is just a decal, easily scraped off with my thumbnail. I can't find anything else to complain about.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a metal or plastic clip?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The clip is plastic. There are rubber grommets or bushings between it and the holster. You can adjust the tension to a small degree. Most or all of the flexing when you hook it under or take it off your belt appears to be taken by these grommets, so I wouldn't expect the plastic to fatigue.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post