SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    AIWB - sitting down?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AIWB - sitting down? Login/Join 
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Arkansas is either concealed or open carry. I prefer concealed to avoid any issues and prefer OWB but I will take a look at the Titos. Thanks for the recommendation

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I carry AIWB between 11-1 o’clock which presents fast & renders my EDC unnoticeable..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What holster do you use?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post