SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    guard glove/MIC or other trigger guard holsters..who uses them and for what kind of carry?

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

guard glove/MIC or other trigger guard holsters..who uses them and for what kind of carry? Login/Join 
Picture of jcat
posted
These seem to be a very popular option among Glock carriers. I'm thinking of getting one for my G21 that stays inside a bag, but unsure of whether it's worth it for IWB, since I don't carry AIWB.

Anybody use them?

Posts: 9895 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me. All my Glocks have one. Mainly for use in a Safepacker or off body carry bags. I have a chest rig that I keep a Glock in too. Guard glove goes on for storage and admin handling of my loaded guns too.
Dustin Osborn makes mine.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 4561 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I am using one for my Sig P320, only because my shop is not up and running, (still in storage) and I can't make my own AIWB for my new Sig.

I think they are handy, especially for bag carry of a second gun, or storing a striker fired weapon loaded.

They work very well for discreet carry, but I only use appendix, not sure how well they would fair behind the hip. Depending on the front sight, height and sharpness that could be an issue as it will dig in and jab.

I make a version as does Dustin, his version is larger than average and I think it looks very nice.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6023 | Location: S.W. Virginia - Central Kentucky | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several, use them constantly and they all come from Dustin Osborn. He used to have a discount for Sig Forum members, no idea if that's still the case. Great product, great guy to do business with.

Posts: 89 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+ 1 for Dustin @ Ozarks Holster! I bought one for my wife's XD Tactical and the fit is absolutely perfect. I see no way it could be better, highly recommended.

Posts: 128 | Location: New Orleans  | Registered: August 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post