SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Lara Logan Witnesses Gun Battle at U.S.-Mexico border

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lara Logan Witnesses Gun Battle at U.S.-Mexico border Login/Join 
posted
Lara Logan witnesses gun battle at U.S.-Mexico border which includes automatic weapon fire and 40mm grenades:

I was going to post this in the Lounge but I thought it might be a decent conversation for tactics/techniques/concepts/equipment in this section of the forum. I am no where near the border but there have been some gang shootouts in the bad parts of the area where sustained gunfire was heard. No grenades yet but with the Dims wanting fences around Congress yet none on the southern border, it should happen sooner rather than later.

Posts: 3210 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just another "mostly peaceful" incident(s) for the DimOfWits and MSM to ignore / downplay. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 12362 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post