SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Mixing a belt loop with a pancake wing on a Bravo OWB Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mixing a belt loop with a pancake wing on a Bravo OWB Holster Login/Join 
posted
I have been going back and forth between standard clips and the pancake wings on this holster.

I have a 32 inch waist and I am using a very strong belt from wilderness tactical (Kydex insert model).

The pancake clips seem to make the profile wider and the belt is not able to turn around my hips very well as a result of the clips bulging/pushing the belt.

What I've done is just put one pancake clip in the back to pull the grip in and a standard one in the front. Is there any disadvantage to doing this from anybody's experience?

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Seems like a reasonable compromise. Same concept as the "Askins Avenger" style of leather holster.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post