SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    OWB for X-compact?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB for X-compact? Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
I've ordered an x-compact, and I'm looking for a good holster. I greatly prefer OWB, and have Bravo Concealment for my other carry guns. But Bravo doesn't make a holster for the x-compact. Tried looking and didn't find much. So if anyone here has an x-compact what holster are you using?

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The X-Compact will fit in any P320 Compact/Carry holster, with just a small fraction of an inch (0.3") of empty space at the muzzle end. And Bravo Concealment has holsters for those.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
The X-Compact will fit in any P320 Compact/Carry holster, with just a small fraction of an inch (0.3") of empty space at the muzzle end. And Bravo Concealment has holsters for those.

Oh, ok! Didn't know that. Sweet!

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post