SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cross Draw IWB leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cross Draw IWB leather Login/Join 
posted
Yes yes. I know. Not the preferred methodology.

However. I have a specific purpose in mind, specifically for a p365.

Anyone know a good one?

I asked milt sparks and they can’t do a custom order for me.

Thanks.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
El Paso Saddelry might do one.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
http://www.andrewsleather.com/traditional.htm

I see the carjacker by Sam Andrews but it's not IWB. I really don't know if I've seen too many IWB cross draw holsters

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
You might look into the Black Hills BH71CD in a left hand configuration, assuming you're right handed. It's meant as a small of back holster though.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
quote:

I see the carjacker by Sam Andrews but it's not IWB. I really don't know if I've seen too many IWB cross draw holsters

Did you see the McDaniel II Crossdraw?

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
quote:

Did you see the McDaniel II Crossdraw?

Sure

posted Hide Post
Mitch Rosen makes one. "Titos Revenge. Not cheap though.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There are a number of similar hybrid IWB holsters with adjustable belt clip cant/height. These include things like the Crossbreed Supertuck and Comptac MTAC. By manipulating the clips, you may be able to achieve a reverse cant cross draw setup, by installing the clip closest to your centerline as high as possible, and the clip further from your centerline as low as possible.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Nice link RichardC.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to follow up on this thread. I ended up calling Andrews leather. I got the owner on the phone and 20 minutes later, I was still on the phone.

This is great guy, knows his stuff. I ordered McDaniel 2 and honestly, just gave him my CC without asking a price.

He knew what I was looking for and said this would fit.

I will report back when I have used it for a bit.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
<--- That's McDaniel's Crossdraw II from Andrews' website.

The picture of mine is somewhere in Photobucket purgatory.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grayguns iwb holster can be configured and it’s quite solid.

Posts: 373 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrews is good stuff, you won’t be disappointed.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post