SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Do you CCW a P239?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you CCW a P239? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just bought a 239 in .357, and should be picking it up this afternoon. It's used, as many of my purchases are, but great shape with ten magazines and a .40 barrel, as well. For four hundred bucks, I couldnt pass it up.

Posts: 1494 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I just bought a 239 in .357, and should be picking it up this afternoon. It's used, as many of my purchases are, but great shape with ten magazines and a .40 barrel, as well. For four hundred bucks, I couldnt pass it up.

Awesome! After i settle on NEEDS for the rest of the family, I think maybe that's what I will end up with.

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

Posts: 1783 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cazio:
I traded my 239 years ago and just picked a used one up at Cabelas and had forgot how good it felt in my hand. My only complaint is the grips are so smooth but I have a set of Hogue checkered G10s on the way.

My P239 is my favorite 9mm for carry, and I installed the rubber Talon grip which solved the slippery grip problem.

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
Just a update: I am the OP...
It was fun to re-read this thread thank you for all the comments. I've been away since May Smile

UPDATE: 12/6/2017 I finally got my 239 9mm in DAK a month ago. I was able to trade my 239 DA/SA with a local Sig guy who had a DAK 239 who preferred DA/SA. We are both happy and this was a good trade for both of us. I really like the 239 9mm with the DAK.

Posts: 5271 | Location: Near Sutters Fort.  | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

What a TREMENDOUS deal. I paid 300 for mine and thought that was a great deal but I didn't get 10 mags and an extra barrel.

Posts: 4391 | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post