SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Anyone use a Desantis Mini Slide?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use a Desantis Mini Slide? Login/Join 
Picture of barry1967
posted
Thinking of getting one for my P365.

Pro?
Cons?

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for a 1911. It works, and I got it on sale cheap.
Pro:
Rides close to the body.
Good retention but easy draw.
Con:
The screw adjustable tension seems less than effective. I fooled around with it a little and I found it to basically unneeded.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I like it so far

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Do they make one specifically for the 365?

Posts: 474 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cfiore:
Do they make one specifically for the 365?

Yes they do.

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
On the DeSantis website, one pic shows closed muzzle and the other shows exposed. The description says exposed. Which is it?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
The end of the holster is open. It is not closed, but the gun does not stick out.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I have a few for various pistols. Well made and carry / draw quite good.

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post