SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    OWB Kydex Holster for G19 Gen 5

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB Kydex Holster for G19 Gen 5 Login/Join 
Picture of E_Rock81
posted
Ladies and gentlemen, please recommend a good quality Kydex OWB for a G19. Thank you.

Posts: 1247 | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4220 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
+1 for Bravo Concealment. After Raven decided to discontinue their Phantom holster and go to their wonky new design, Bravo Concealment has become my go-to option for standard Kydex OWB holstes.

If you want a second choice, I've also had good luck with JM Custom Kydex.

Posts: 21940 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Gunfighters Inc.

Posts: 1675 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
All of the ones mentioned are great. Personally, I really like blackrhino. I have had a few and use their mag pouches as well when I carry kydex.

I primarily use an OWB for my gen5 19 with TLR7.

With all of the holster and pouches there is an audible 'click' when holstering.

Black Rhino

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Posts: 2222 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vedder holster with the pancake belt loops.

There is no cure for stupidity, you either die from it or with it.

Posts: 3934 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually like Raven's Perun holster and it's a local business so I like supporting them.

Posts: 1201 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post