SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Anyone know how to find Nick Matthews Leather?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know how to find Nick Matthews Leather? Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
Years ago a very talented leather holster maker named Nick Matthews made what I consider some of the best leather holsters in the business. His pricing was very fair and turnaround time was very quick. His website (nm-holsters.com) has been down for sometime.

Does anyone know this maker or how to contact him?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I think he's out of business; he made several holsters & mag carriers for me and they were of excellent craftsmanship; tried to email him in 2011/2012 but never got a response.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I think he's out of business; he made several holsters & mag carriers for me and they were of excellent craftsmanship; tried to email him in 2011/2012 but never got a response.

Thanks. That's a shame. There was also a young woman who made great holsters, but she also went TU and closed her website.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
You have Garrity in your neck of the woods, why look somewhere else? I heard he makes it fast for locals.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
You have Garrity in your neck of the woods, why look somewhere else? I heard he makes it fast for locals.

I understand you're trying to be helpful, but I didn't ask about Mark Garrity, I asked about Nick Matthews. Garrity is booked up for months and no place on his website offers 'fast for locals' service.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5150024664