SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster needed Login/Join 
posted
Need to find a holster for my 250C that will conceal it better than what I have. current holster stands out like a sore thumb. Any ideas?? THANKSSmile

Posts: 134 | Location: Berryville, VA | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Leather or kydex holster? Without knowing what you currently have I’m a fan of these:

Kydex - Vedder Lighttuck (IWB) or Lightdraw (OWB)
Leather - Milt Sparks Criterion, TT Gunleather Mike’s Special, R Grizzle Town & Country 2

Keep in mind that a good belt is just as crucial. For that I like Armour Belts.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winthrop Leather. My 250 and 320 both conceal well in their pancake model. Good bang for the buck and good service too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Are you using a proper gun belt?

It does make a big difference.

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Look up SOB tactical. They have leather and kydex. I can conceal a full size pistol no problem.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post