SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Awesome work from Ozarks Holster Co.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awesome work from Ozarks Holster Co. Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I received a range holster and double mag carrier today from Dustin... I could NOT be happier! Excellent craftsmanship.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.
What is your opinion on the mag carrier for concealed carry?

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I'm laid up from back surgery and having to wear a back brace, so I can't answer that question. I got these from Dustin in hopes of taking a training class in October, not sure how well they will fill the conceal role.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have one of his Hybrid IWB holsters for my Glock 19 and really like it.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
That range holster looks awesome! I was looking into something, not for concealment, but range days.

I'm thinking about picking one up for a Glock 35 MOS. It looks like it will fit just fine with the RMR. I'll have to ask Dustin about suppressor height sights though. Haven't decided if I wanted to do that yet.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I specifically got the "Range" holster because I wanted to potentially use an RMR, a threaded barrel and suppressor sights. This holster fits the bill, at least for the VP9