SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster for P229 Legion SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for P229 Legion SAO Login/Join 
posted
I bought this gun back at the beginning of the year and reached out to Ryan/R Grizzle to order a holster for it. Nobody makes a mold gun for a P229 SAO so with a bit of guidance from Ryan I broke out the calipers to measure the safety lever and sent that all off to him. Last week it was delivered:

The mold he made for the safety is 100% spot on. This is my 5th holster from R Grizzle and they're always well worth the wait!

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan does some great work!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That is simply outstanding.

Ryan does GREAT work.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice I love my holster from him!

Tim

Posts: 116 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post