SIGforum
Can anyone identify this custom holster?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/6420034154

December 28, 2018, 02:18 PM
TheGreatGonzo
Can anyone identify this custom holster?
This is an OWB rough-out holster made in the stye of the Ritchie CQ-CR, but it also has a flap in the rear that appears to be intended to tuck under a belt or waistband for additional stabilization. It has a maker's mark on the back, but I cannot make it out, nor do I recognize it. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Gonzo

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein
January 02, 2019, 01:59 PM
bendable
maybe send this link to Desantis

https://www.desantisholster.com/carry-styles/owb/

or just the pictures to them .

to see if its one of theirs , that might be discontinued

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
January 03, 2019, 09:11 AM
RogueJSK
That's not the Desantis maker's mark.
January 04, 2019, 03:26 AM
MooneyP226

That would be the work of one Mr. Doyle Burdette.

www.Burdettecustomholsters.com

Really nice fellow, very comfortable and well-made holsters and accessories.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad
January 04, 2019, 07:05 AM
TheGreatGonzo
Brilliant! Thank you, Mooney. I knew if the answer was to be found anywhere, it would be in this august group.

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein
January 04, 2019, 08:52 AM
bendable
great job mooney !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
January 04, 2019, 09:38 AM
MooneyP226
Thanks guys... I love that holster. I’ve had it for a couple years and it still looks pretty much brand new. My 226 in .40 rides like it’s not even there.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad