SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster For Ruger LCR 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster For Ruger LCR 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I am looking for a good IWB tuckable holster for the Ruger LCR 9mm. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

Posts: 1663 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a cross breed super tux

Posts: 122 | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houdini26:
a cross breed super tux

Forgert Crossbreed, how about one of Sig Forum's own members? Ozarks Holster Co?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his IWB holster for my G19:

Handmade Hybrid IWB Holsters

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of y-not
posted Hide Post
anything that a SP101 fits will work

“Denial kills you twice. It kills you once, at your moment of truth when you are not physically prepared: You didn’t bring your gun; you didn’t train. Your only defense was wishful thinking. Hope is not a strategy. Denial kills you a second time because even if you do physically survive, you are psychologically shattered by fear, helplessness, horror and shame at your moment of truth.”

Posts: 642 | Location: Pinellas Park, Fl | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by y-not:
anything that a SP101 fits will work

Not necessarily. The two guns are quite differently shaped. Particularly in the triggerguard area.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post