SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Crossbreed Belts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crossbreed Belts Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
Does anyone have any experience with Crossbreed's
Crossover Belt?
I like the adjustability of my Wilderness belt but prefer a leather belt. This looks like it offers similar adjustability in a leather belt.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears to be a leather version of the Ares Aegis belt. I have two of the Ares Aegis belts made from their scuba webbing and they are fantastic. Infinitely adjustable and extremely stiff vertically. I love mine. Hope that helps.

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 241 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received my crossbreed belt. I like the infinite adjustability. It's very stiff and holds a full sized, all steel pistol comfortably. I recommend it if you like that style.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Blue Alpha Gear belt and like it a lot but the Ares or Crossbreed will be next. I like a leather belt but for daily wear at work the web belts are usually more comfortable for me.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post