SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Belly band suggestions please
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belly band suggestions please Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
For me the beauty of the smart carry is you really don't have to have it pointing at your junk when I do use mine I wear it so my gun is @ 4-5 o'clock on my hip like any other IWB holster. The grip barely sticking up above my belt line.

Posts: 174 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
If you are still in Taylor I would go with a nice two point sling for your AR!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Jim

I can see your thinking there, and in some sections of town, in the midnight hours, it would be advisable. Wink

Posts: 11451 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I got my Smart carry holster/bellyband and so far so good. I can wear loose basketball type shorts and it feels OK. My wife didn't even notice I was carrying today until I asked her if it was noticeable. She said it wasn't.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1090 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The BR Appendix holster looks great. My wife wants one for her new HK P30sk.

Posts: 188 | Location: SE Louisiana  | Registered: August 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post