SIGforum
C. Rusty Sherrick Magazine Pouch

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/6100071464

December 11, 2019, 12:22 AM
TheFrontRange
C. Rusty Sherrick Magazine Pouch
Recently rooting through the “holster box” most of us have (in my case, a collection of large Ziploc bags), I came across a double magazine pouch I thought I’d actually sold some time back - a horsehide pouch by C. Rusty Sherrick. It is quite well-crafted.

Is anyone here using their gear?

http://www.c-rusty.com/

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
December 11, 2019, 11:53 AM
ArtieS
Nice looking piece of gear, and reasonable prices. I had not heard of this maker before.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
December 12, 2019, 12:50 PM
dgb2324
I have holsters no pouches. He’s a good holstermaker fast great service.
December 12, 2019, 02:44 PM
egregore
quote:
I had not heard of this maker before.

I had heard of him before, but this is the first time I've seen an actual (not just from the website, but that of an actual owner) photo of the work. Very nice. And in horsehide, too, which I understand doesn't dye all that well, but this would seem to disprove that.
December 13, 2019, 08:09 AM
Browndrake
I have ordered from Rusty before. He is a pretty likable guy and makes a nice holster. He generally puts veterans and police ahead in orders which I don't have a problem with (I'm not a vet or a cop). Back when I was dealing with him he was going through some sort of painful condition with his arm or hand....I can't remember. It took about a year and a half to get my stuff from him. That is a long time, but I just simply couldn't be upset with him as I knew he was struggling and I just flat out liked the guy. I would order from him again,but not if I needed something quick. Hopefully he is doing better now......Maybe I will order a holster from him for my DW V-Bob. I'm also a big fan of horsehide.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14