SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Question About Vedder Holsters

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About Vedder Holsters Login/Join 
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Martin-who-works-with-me is looking at the RapidTuck model for his P238.

Before he shells out the $$$ for this, do any of you have a Vedder RapidTuck?

If so, what do you like or not like about it?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18868 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
While I don’t have the rapidtuck, I do have their lighttuck and lightdraw for both my Glock 19 and 43. I’m fairly sure the quality would be just as good for the rapidtuck. Also, they are running a Labor Day sale, 10% off with LABORDAY18 code, it expires today.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The reviews on their website seem quite shady. Every product has 5/5 for reviews. Makes me wonder if they're deleting the ones that aren't 5 stars...

Edmond

Posts: 9617 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Steve McQueen of SIGforum
Picture of mosquito
posted Hide Post
I have the light tuck, and like it a lot.

Posts: 4693 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: December 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
I have 3 light tuck holsters (G19.5,G43,Sig229). Each has been outstanding. Holster tension is adjustable, as is the cant and ride height. I would definitely rate my experiemce with all three as 5/5.

Posts: 785 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post