SIGforum
Holster Recommendations

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/5920022944

November 05, 2018, 11:13 AM
Jdl2
Holster Recommendations
I’m certain this has been asked many times before but I need help finding the best IWB Kydex holster with leather belt loops. I’m over the metal belt clips.
Thank you,
Jim
November 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
DMF
FIST is the only manufacturer I can think of that uses leather loops for Kydex holsters. Most others use rubber or nylon loops.

For my FIST holster, I replaced the leather loops with rubber loops, from BladeTech.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman
November 05, 2018, 02:00 PM
DMF
For Kydex IWB I've been happy with FIST, G-Code, and JM Custom Kydex. Since I've switched to a TLR-7 light I now use a JM Custom Kydex IWB3. It's made the correct way to properly adjust tension, unlike most of the holsters out there, which frankly suck for proper retention.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman
November 05, 2018, 07:57 PM
sigbonjorno
I like pjholster.com... His clips are part of the kydex mold and can be had different ways. I have even broke one I had for over 10 years and he sent me a replacement!