SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster Recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Recommendations Login/Join 
posted
I’m certain this has been asked many times before but I need help finding the best IWB Kydex holster with leather belt loops. I’m over the metal belt clips.
Thank you,
Jim

Posts: 890 | Location: Central, NY | Registered: February 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
FIST is the only manufacturer I can think of that uses leather loops for Kydex holsters. Most others use rubber or nylon loops.

For my FIST holster, I replaced the leather loops with rubber loops, from BladeTech.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
For Kydex IWB I've been happy with FIST, G-Code, and JM Custom Kydex. Since I've switched to a TLR-7 light I now use a JM Custom Kydex IWB3. It's made the correct way to properly adjust tension, unlike most of the holsters out there, which frankly suck for proper retention.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like pjholster.com... His clips are part of the kydex mold and can be had different ways. I have even broke one I had for over 10 years and he sent me a replacement!

Posts: 272 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post