SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    How to wear Armour Belts Ozarks Belt?

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to wear Armour Belts Ozarks Belt? Login/Join 
posted
I ordered an Ozarks belt from Armour Belts a few weeks ago, and I just got around to trying it out. I can't figure out for the life of me how to efficiently thread the belt through my belt loops. The Cobra buckle and belt are too thick to thread through my belt loops. Am I supposed to take off the male end of the buckle every time I want to put my belt on and take it off? Sorry to sound like such a dumbass. Thanks.

"Nothin' wrong with shooting, [as] long as the right people get shot."-Dirty Harry

Posts: 565 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Mike sent me a pre production version to test, it's an amazing piece of gear and very well made. After several years of near daily use mine does not have a single loose thread.

I do remove the male side to thread the belt through loops, no different than a riggers belt to thread the male end back on and then Velcro the loose end back down.

His customer service is top notch, let Mike know if you are having an issue.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6052 | Location: S.W. Virginia - Central Kentucky | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
It's a common problem with the Cobra buckle. I have some belt loops I can work it through and others there is no way it's going through. It doesn't take that much longer to just remove it to feed it through.

Posts: 3806 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
You take off the male end of the buckle, and fish in the loose end through your belt loops, then slide the male buckle back on and you are ready to go.

Posts: 5628 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I replaced a 12 year old Wilderness 5 Stitch with the Ozarks, and the Wilderness was just much easier to put on. I guess I'll have to just get used to it.

"Nothin' wrong with shooting, [as] long as the right people get shot."-Dirty Harry

Posts: 565 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikedare
posted Hide Post
If it gives you too much of a problem, just let me know. I work with everyone and want all of my customers to be 100% satisfied.

Posts: 157 | Location: Ludington MI | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post