SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Don Hume Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Hume Holsters Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
I’m an accumulator of holsters. But I always seem to go back to my Don Hume’s. My j-frame 721 is over 30 years old. Had to have it re-stitched, but it still works like day one.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hume makes solid quality holsters. Other holsters out there but why change what works?

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I really like my Don Hume IWB holsters. I prefer the IWB and have 5 so far. They aren't the most expensive, prettiest or best holster out there, but they work great for me; especially the clip makes it very easy to put on/take off quickly.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post