SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster question Login/Join 
Picture of SIG 229R
posted
Those familiar with the leather owb holsters that came in with some of the P6’s, I really like it and think I have seen something similar on one of the leather sites. I would love to find something close to it for my P30. Anyone have any ideas where to look?

As always thanks in advance for any ideas.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It would be helpful to post a pic, or at least a description, of the holster you're talking about.

There were at least a dozen different variations of holsters used by the German and Swiss police with their P6s, and a wide variety of them were brought over here alongside the handguns.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
It would be helpful to post a pic, or at least a description, of the holster you're talking about.

There were at least a dozen different variations of holsters used by the German and Swiss police with their P6s, and a wide variety of them were brought over here alongside the handguns.

Sixth one from the top.
Sixth one from the top

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
http://www.fist-holsters.com/n...-177-184-detail.html

They will add a thumbbreak if you want.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post