SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Are there any leather holster makers without a wait?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any leather holster makers without a wait? Login/Join 
posted
The person I've used in the past is now out to a 7-9 month wait.

I don't mind someone new who is just starting.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark Garrity was able to make me two holsters a lot faster than many of the others I have used in the past. TTGunleather may still be a shorter than normal wait time.

Posts: 710 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
In addition to Garrity and TT Gunleather, Nate at UBG Holsters usually has a pretty quick turnaround. They all make excellent holsters. There's also the Mitch Rosen Express Line for certain gun models.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Top Gun has a selection of leather holsters in stock, with their usual speedy shipping.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Simply Rugged used to have a pretty quick turnaround. I have not ordered anything in a few years but I never waited more than a couple weeks.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
TT GUNLEATHER is running about two weeks. He builds a very nice leather holster for a reasonable price. He usually has some models in stock. Check his website.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
If you want something very decent AND inexpensive ($26), I recommend OutBags holsters. Free shipping also.

This would at least tide you over very nicely while you waited the 9 months or so.

I have one of their IWB and OWB leather holsters. Available directly via their website and some are available on Amazon.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I have two good quality leather holsters: Mitch Rosen Full Detail, Full Belt Slide 5JR (OWB), and an Alessi Bodyguard shoulder rig. Longish wait times were stated for both, but each of them came in four weeks. Here’s the 5JR:

https://mitchrosen.com/product...sters/belt-holsters/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8853 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me an OWB leather holster with border stamping from D.M. Bullard for my birthday. It was ordered on May 22rd and I got it June 23rd. Pretty fast. I expected a much longer wait. I would add that the quality is excellent and I couldn't be happier.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post