SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Need a new IWB for P320C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a new IWB for P320C Login/Join 
Picture of SilentButDeadly
posted
I'm looking to buy a new IWB RT side single clip Kydek holster for my Sig P320C <-compact. I am currently carrying a Glock G36, in a Crossbreed Supertuck and a single clip kydek holster. The single clip was given to me for Christmas and it isn't marked. I would like for the new holster to be adjustable for ride height and cant. I usually carry at about the 4:00 position. What works well for you?

Thanks,

Rick

Now that I have a Sig compact P320 the glock will move to the bullpen.

NRA Benefactor Life Member -- NRA Recruiter -- NRA Huntington Beach Members Council -- Owning a Sig means never having to say you are sorry.

Posts: 88 | Registered: March 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my favorite is the Comp Tac Infidel, but Vedder light tuck is good also. Both are adjustable - the Infidel rides higher and the light tuck a little lower. Both are very comfortable to me with anything from a PM9 to P220. Compact P320 .45 is normal carry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IkenI,

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Agree with VEDDER HOLSTERS. Adjustable for height and cant. Single metal clip. Reasonable price and turn around time in days not months.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Anyone done a comparison on the JM Custom vs. the Vedder AIWB holsters? I'm looking at both of these and can't decide.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
https://www.cooksholsters.com/...djustable-belt-clip/

The angle of the clip is adjustable, but not the height. However, you can upload a picture of yourself wearing the gun in your waistband at the height you want it and they will build it to that height for an extra Lincoln. I have two of their AIWBs.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilentButDeadly
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, Thanks for the holster suggestions. I like the looks and features of the Vedder IWB holster. I see that Vedder is located in Florida, so I will wait a few days before I call to place my order. Undoubtedly they have much more to be worried about than holster sales at the moment.

Rick

NRA Benefactor Life Member -- NRA Recruiter -- NRA Huntington Beach Members Council -- Owning a Sig means never having to say you are sorry.

Posts: 88 | Registered: March 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silent;
If you haven't ordered a holster from Vedder yet, check out Ozark Holster's "Solo" single clip IWB.
It's a kydex hybrid that can be adjusted for ride height.
Dustin, the owner of Ozark, is a member here on the forum.
I don't have a "Solo" but I have two of his Hybrid IWB's for my P239 and my P250C.
And a third one on the way for my M11-A1.
I really like them. Comfortable and affordable.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
FoxX

https://www.foxxholsters.com/c...x?variant=1221693721

You can buy a metal clip for an extra $5.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I use a Don Hume leather IWB for my 320C 45 and it feels super comfortable and is easy to take on/off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RH-Bla...g%3AVAwAAOSw9LxZrJIG

I have a really nice IWB leather holster for my H&K 45C that costs over $100 from a well known maker and I actually prefer the Don Hume because it's so much easier to put on/take off.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a P320 but I want to give a shout out for the Vedder light tuck. I have one for my G43, Shield and P30SK. I used to be a fan of Comp Tac Infidels. Not anymore. The light tuck offers more adjustments and Vedder ships very fast.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
This is the link to Muddy River Tactical's Kydex tuckable IWB page for a Springfield XDS. They have tuckable and regulat IWB holsters for many brands and models.

Https://muddyrivertactical.com...4-iwb-kydex-holster/

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The Bravo Torsion is my current favorite. It's the most un-printing holster I've ever worn.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Alien Gear, I opted for the 1.0, old school leather backing it works for me. Looking at the new 4.0 seems to be a nice upgrade but I have several shells that I can swap out when I want so staying with the old reliable system.
http://aliengearholsters.com/

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Garrett Solo. Worn in appendix position. Wink

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Never heard of Vedder Holsters and I just browsed their website.

Their holsters looks well crafted and I'm going to order one whenever I finally decide on which single stack I like.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raven Vanguard 3. (You do have a WML on any weapon you expect to see social use, right...)

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
posted March 18, 2018 09:34 PM Hide Post
Garret Industries Silent Thunder. They are kydex with a leather lining. Mine have thousands of draws with no sign of the leather separating from the kydex.

http://www.giholsters.com/Default.asp

I carry my P320 Full Size with a Compact Grip in their GT IWB. I carry from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post