SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Need a new IWB for P320C

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a new IWB for P320C Login/Join 
Picture of SilentButDeadly
posted
I'm looking to buy a new IWB RT side single clip Kydek holster for my Sig P320C <-compact. I am currently carrying a Glock G36, in a Crossbreed Supertuck and a single clip kydek holster. The single clip was given to me for Christmas and it isn't marked. I would like for the new holster to be adjustable for ride height and cant. I usually carry at about the 4:00 position. What works well for you?

Thanks,

Rick

Now that I have a Sig compact P320 the glock will move to the bullpen.

NRA Benefactor Life Member -- NRA Recruiter -- NRA Huntington Beach Members Council -- Owning a Sig means never having to say you are sorry.

Posts: 83 | Registered: March 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my favorite is the Comp Tac Infidel, but Vedder light tuck is good also. Both are adjustable - the Infidel rides higher and the light tuck a little lower. Both are very comfortable to me with anything from a PM9 to P220. Compact P320 .45 is normal carry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IkenI,

Posts: 499 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Agree with VEDDER HOLSTERS. Adjustable for height and cant. Single metal clip. Reasonable price and turn around time in days not months.

I was drop tested as a child. I got over it.

Posts: 7715 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Anyone done a comparison on the JM Custom vs. the Vedder AIWB holsters? I'm looking at both of these and can't decide.

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1735 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
https://www.cooksholsters.com/...djustable-belt-clip/

The angle of the clip is adjustable, but not the height. However, you can upload a picture of yourself wearing the gun in your waistband at the height you want it and they will build it to that height for an extra Lincoln. I have two of their AIWBs.

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please kill me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19104 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilentButDeadly
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, Thanks for the holster suggestions. I like the looks and features of the Vedder IWB holster. I see that Vedder is located in Florida, so I will wait a few days before I call to place my order. Undoubtedly they have much more to be worried about than holster sales at the moment.

Rick

NRA Benefactor Life Member -- NRA Recruiter -- NRA Huntington Beach Members Council -- Owning a Sig means never having to say you are sorry.

Posts: 83 | Registered: March 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silent;
If you haven't ordered a holster from Vedder yet, check out Ozark Holster's "Solo" single clip IWB.
It's a kydex hybrid that can be adjusted for ride height.
Dustin, the owner of Ozark, is a member here on the forum.
I don't have a "Solo" but I have two of his Hybrid IWB's for my P239 and my P250C.
And a third one on the way for my M11-A1.
I really like them. Comfortable and affordable.

Posts: 456 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
FoxX

https://www.foxxholsters.com/c...x?variant=1221693721

You can buy a metal clip for an extra $5.

Posts: 5153 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post