SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
posted
So what is your favorite EDC Sig? (And, yes, I know that many folks -- oddly enough, for a Sig forum -- are EDC many other gun types, but start your own thread for that :>Wink.

And how are you carrying it? (What holster). Just thought this might be an interesting thread to read.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 383 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
For me it's a P238. It's undetectable when carried in either of my two holsters:
Alessi Bodyguard shoulder rig.
Mitch Rosen 5JR full-detail full belt slide OWB.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well... The love is equal with all my Sigs But if I must choose:
P225 Classic.
DeSantis Mini Scabbard Or El Paso Saddlery IWB

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
My 938 is in my pocket every time I carry.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
P239 in .40 carried in a VMII every single day.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
My only EDC is P-228 with two extra magazines, other then good cover that's all in need. But did carry a P-220 for a short time while the 228 was at Sig getting new sights, springs and the barrel recrowned (tighten up the groups). Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Depending on where I am going it's my P938 IWB.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
239, 357 Sig, Sparks Watch Six

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
239 9mm in a Mitch Rosen Clipper AIWB. At work it's a 226 9mm in a Safariland 6280.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
239 in a VMII

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P938 in Red Dog Gunleather pocket holster.

P239 357 IWB TT Gunleather Mike's Special

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
SIG?
P220R full size in a Comptac Minotaur.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
94 P229 357 Sig in a Fist 1AK iwb ultra thin kydex holster and at least 1 extra magazine.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
P229R in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Or a P320SC in a High Noon shoulder rig.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
P229 chambered for 357 SIG in a Galco “Concealable” holster; one extra magazine (EDC).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P245 carried in an R Grizzle "City Slicket"

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I used to carry a P239 and found it too heavy for the capacity. I've gone through a few different options and finally settled on a P320 compact slide on a subcompact frame in 9mm. I have been carrying in a SmartCarry holster lately.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
P938 SAS. I have been carrying it daily since I sold the Shield.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P228

Posts: 39 | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 229 9mm in a Blade Tech IWB holster, with a single magazine carrier on the off side.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1684 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post