SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
P320C

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
P229 (.40 S&W) in a MS-VM2 at 4: o'clock, configured "tuckable", 'cause I always tuck my shirt tail in.

I also carry a MS PCH-M in my left front pocket to carry my spare magazine.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Sig 228 with Mitch Rosen shoulder holster if wearing a jacket in urban setting. Sig 239 with Survival Sheath chest rig in the field.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1530 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239 Gen 2 SAS (in .357Sig)

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 239 was my favorite Sig to carry.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSlaug
posted Hide Post
P239 (.40 S&W) in a VMII.

Posts: 135 | Location: Flower Mound, TX | Registered: July 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
P224 in 357Sig

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of campbed
posted Hide Post
SIG 239 in 9mm. Hands down. Custom Kydex at 9 o'clock.

Posts: 139 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
1911 Ultra .45

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Another vote for P239 9mm with Trigicons in a Super Tuck.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swampguy
posted Hide Post
Most of the time it is the Sig P938, usually IWB but on occasions when I need to be sneaky it is the P238 in my Desantis pocket holster.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
P239 .40 in Galco IWB or SmartCarry®.

ETA: Quite the flashback, but since this thread is still going, the Galco holster has worn out and doesn't have a retention screw to adjust so I've since acquired a Vedder LightTuck IWB w/ the claw thingy that keeps the gun and holster tucked in close to the body.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dsiets,

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Well... The love is equal with all my Sigs But if I must choose:
P225 Classic.
DeSantis Mini Scabbard Or El Paso Saddlery IWB

I use a different holster, but if I'm carrying a Sig, the P225 Classic is the one.

Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 963 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not everyday but very often:
The original P-239 SAS in .357 Sig, OWB in a no name open top leather belt holster.
I do also wear suspenders as I have very little butt to assist holding everything up. (FWIW I wear suspenders even if I am not CCW'ing or even if I wear my shoulder holster) Damm "No Butt Syndrome".

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Over the years, I have carried a lot of Sigs on a daily basis, P230, P228, P225, P220 and P226. While each of them has it's own appeal, I always come back to the 226. Something about the slim slide and grip angle draw me back. I have to admit carrying a 226 Mexican style with a flush fit 18 round Mec-Gar mag. Concealed under a polo shirt, I felt very well protected. Carried easy, no printing what so ever.

Posts: 391 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
239 (9mm) in a Raven Holster (OWB) with one spare mag.

Posts: 423 | Location: Highlands Ranch, CO | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
P938, either IWB or in my pocket.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
That would be my P6 in the belt holster that some of them came with and a close 2nd would be my 229R in an HF2 by Tucker Gunleather.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
P229 in .357 Sig in a MS VMII

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post