SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
P226R in .357SIG. I've carried it for a little over 13 years in a Versamax II, right hand at roughly 4-4:30.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite Sig for carry was always a 239. I just can't get comfortable with any of the larger models in concealed carry.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320C 9mm in a BlackRhino TCS holster w/ 15% cant.

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I've been practicing and simultaneously breaking in my Sig P365. So far 1000 flawless rounds of ball ammo. Now for the Gold Dots. If, after break in with the hollow points, she's still flawless, I'll have a major decision in front of me ... so far, I'm just not feeling comfortable with a gun that small. I know, it's not much smaller than my other small carry gun, and not small enough (compared to my other) to matter.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
been a p224 or 229 but just picked up a 365 and love it, also have a a 320c i'm thinking of rotating in with the365

Posts: 339 | Location: Lower Alabama | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig p938 or p238 depending on how I am dressed. Pocket carried always in uncle Mike's #4 for the 938 and #3 for the 238.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one has posted in two months on this thread, so:

Sig 225 classic w 2 extra mags in a Galco shoulder holster a member sold me long ago!

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Sig Pro 2022.

I like guns with a hammer for CCW.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
229 in a Stealthgear holster.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current rotation stable includes a 224 Equinox 40, 224 SAS 9mm, 229Carry in 40 or a 238.

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
225a1 in a Tucker Gunleather Texas tradition IWB

Think of it as evolution in action

Posts: 11 | Location: Dallas | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Favorite is a P239 SAS in Milt Sparks VMII. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
All I can say is this is one great thread!
I’ve been reading and see some great pistols and carry solutions.
I forgot that at one time I owned a P220! It was that long ago.

My EDC does change, I admire those that choose one pistol and stick with it, very intelligent.

My Sig EDC at the moment is the P365.
Today it is in my Fusion holster with the Ulticlip.
I have several holsters for the P365.
I also use a Sticky,for pocket carry or IWB, and a custom IWB Kydex.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's funny this thread is still ongoing -- I started it a LONG time ago.

I bought the 365 SAS a few months ago but time (and life) has kept me from the range to fire it so I can't really carry (I never carry anything I'm not both comfortable with and good enough to shoot with). I originally thought it would be great to carry in the summer here in Florida and it may still be but until I fire it to find out we'll have to see.

(SO many Sigs, so little time to shoot them :>Wink

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 383 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
P290 is my favorite Sig carry piece with the P6 being my next favorite.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely my P239. I sold mine at one point but missed it so much that I got another. It just conceals and wears well for me.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This is indeed a great thread and the P239 is a great favorite of mine, too.

(yes, there are some unsavory types trying to get me to hold a P365, gosh darn it all to heck Wink )

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Favorite is a P239 SAS in Milt Sparks VMII. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

Very eloquently put Smile

Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
This is indeed a great thread and the P239 is a great favorite of mine, too.

(yes, there are some unsavory types trying to get me to hold a P365, gosh darn it all to heck Wink )

Never owning a P239, I can’t tell you a P365 is better. I know of all the Sig pistols I have owned the P365 has the smallest frame and highest capacity for the caliber, and that is why it is so popular. I like my P229, but it has been retired to range duty.
I sold all other Sig pistols I had.
I sometimes get sad that I did, but let others enjoy them as they would just be hanging out in the safe.
Please let us know if you handle a P365 and your thoughts.
I will need to look for some detailed comparisons between the 239 & 365

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your comments and will try to report back, should I be coerced into holding one.

Understand your feelings regarding re-homing and it's a kind thought.

Have only about 40% use of my dominant hand, so not sure at all regarding firing one of the little beasties, but folks sure are in love with them!

A P239 DAK was the first Sig to have been fired and just fell in love with it.

It's my first and favourite Sig.