SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
Picture of sixgunner455
posted Hide Post
I just got a P290RS (ORB) yesterday, and haven't had a minute to shoot it, but I have a feeling my wife or I are going to adopt it for EDC. My only other SIG is an SP2022, which only gets ocassional carry. My EDC is usually a 3913, but I could see a 239 supplanting it someday. Or a 250.

Posts: 1685 | Location: Here be Dragons! | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
P320 Compact with a Surefire XC1
Holster made by Ozarks Holster Co

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my winter carry is a 226 in a n82. I've got a Galco owb ordered. I'm hoping it's a little more reasonable for jacket carry. We'll see.

Posts: 88 | Registered: February 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
P220 SAS SAO
And 230 grns. of pure love...

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
P220 SAS SAO
And 230 grns. of pure love...

Very nice! I have the same gun minus the front strap checkering which I'd very much like to have. All I added were some more aggressive G10 grips.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeTX
posted Hide Post
P228

My guns are not illegal. Just undocumented.

Posts: 244 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who makes that holster?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeTX
posted Hide Post
I made it myself. A toaster oven, foam and a simple press.
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Joe_556/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7C4D9009-CF2D-4A0E-BE52-914D4AB0C622.jpg.html] [/URL

My guns are not illegal. Just undocumented.

Posts: 244 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grayguns tuned P226 in a Comp-Tac MTAC IWB holster.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Sig P290RS in an IWB holster or pocket carry.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P290RS in either a Desantis Mini thumb break belt holster or my AIWB stealth gear. Love that gun.

Posts: 83 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P220 Compact SAS in an IWB holster.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 2005 German Sig P228 in a shoulder holster, or in winter I have a jacket with a holster in it, and a few pairs of bib overalls with a holster up on my chest. For summer, I carry a P938 Night Mare, IWB or in my pocket. With the P228, the P938 is usually my aux gun, unless it is my primary gun. If I just have the P938 then I will usually tuck a Beretta 3032 into an ankle holster, or my pocket. I grew up with Belgian, German, and Italian handguns, being my favorites. I also have been known to carry a Swiss police surplus P226 as a primary CEDC. I retired my Hi Power for the Sig Sauer pistols, but I still enjoy H&K, Walther, CZ, Beretta, FN, and even Glock to an extent.

Posts: 4 | Location: Southwestern US | Registered: January 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
220R Carry

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220R Compact in Sparks VMII.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IkenI,

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Right now I'm using a fanny pack with a quick-release zipper for either a P228 or a P239.

After I shoot my P245 a bit more and get comfortable with it, I might start carrying that.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239/9mm but looking at the P290RS

Posts: 16 | Registered: February 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 290RS most days. Shoots good for as small as it is. Sadly, it looks like it has been discontinued though.

Posts: 39 | Registered: March 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
P320 Carry

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons:
So what is your favorite EDC Sig? (And, yes, I know that many folks -- oddly enough, for a Sig forum -- are EDC many other gun types, but start your own thread for that :>Wink.

And how are you carrying it? (What holster). Just thought this might be an interesting thread to read.

SigPro 2022 9mm in a Don Hume pancake holster (OWB) or an inside pocket of a down vest when cold enough

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post