SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
In California, Our County only allows three guns on our CCW and they are ser# specific. I ended up with some arthritis in my hands and the 239-9 soaks up recoil well and shoots wonderfully. My hands are better but I'm not sorry for going with the 239 again.
I found 5 new Sig mags for it. Which in itself was a challenge.

IN this section 2016 I had a thread "Do you CCW a 239?" Yes I do once again!!!
Discontinued? Yes... but not out of the fight just yet... Smile

Posts: 5434 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No limits here...you carry what you want... I started with full size SIG P220...took some creative carry and clothing but made it work most the time. Then bought P239 from member here that was attorney in Texas...that became my daily carry and the P220 became home defense or when out with jacket in winter.
I am hoping I get the confidence in the P365 to make it my daily piece....with others being in vehicle or home unless working on property and have one in OWB config for comfort and to help keep sweat off of it.

Posts: 19 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
In California, Our County only allows three guns on our CCW and they are ser# specific. I ended up with some arthritis in my hands and the 239-9 soaks up recoil well and shoots wonderfully. My hands are better but I'm not sorry for going with the 239 again.
I found 5 new Sig mags for it. Which in itself was a challenge.

IN this section 2016 I had a thread "Do you CCW a 239?" Yes I do once again!!!
Discontinued? Yes... but not out of the fight just yet... Smile

Very glad for you!

Also have a bum paw, but shoot the P239 with great confidence Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4018 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Very glad for you!

Also have a bum paw, but shoot the P239 with great confidence Smile

Excellent ... I carried over the last few years a Glock 19, G17 and 9mm Shield. The 9mm 239 was the easiest of all on my hand and an easy choice to make. Sold off my J frames and Kahr K9. Kept the Glocks I just can't sell them off. Funny that...

Posts: 5434 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4018 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post