SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I carry a 2022 in 9mm in one of Dustin's Ozark Holsters(IWB), also carried in a 3 slot Pancake style with retention. I would like to add I do believe that my IWB from Dustin was one of his first if not the first he made for the 2022 with the Pic rail.

Posts: 1170 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
P226R in .357SIG. I've carried it for a little over 13 years in a Versamax II, right hand at roughly 4-4:30.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14394 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite Sig for carry was always a 239. I just can't get comfortable with any of the larger models in concealed carry.

Posts: 555 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320C 9mm in a BlackRhino TCS holster w/ 15% cant.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I've been practicing and simultaneously breaking in my Sig P365. So far 1000 flawless rounds of ball ammo. Now for the Gold Dots. If, after break in with the hollow points, she's still flawless, I'll have a major decision in front of me ... so far, I'm just not feeling comfortable with a gun that small. I know, it's not much smaller than my other small carry gun, and not small enough (compared to my other) to matter.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 478 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
been a p224 or 229 but just picked up a 365 and love it, also have a a 320c i'm thinking of rotating in with the365

Posts: 323 | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig p938 or p238 depending on how I am dressed. Pocket carried always in uncle Mike's #4 for the 938 and #3 for the 238.

Posts: 175 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post