SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
posted
So what is your favorite EDC Sig? (And, yes, I know that many folks -- oddly enough, for a Sig forum -- are EDC many other gun types, but start your own thread for that :>Wink.

And how are you carrying it? (What holster). Just thought this might be an interesting thread to read.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 377 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
For me it's a P238. It's undetectable when carried in either of my two holsters:
Alessi Bodyguard shoulder rig.
Mitch Rosen 5JR full-detail full belt slide OWB.

Note to self: Don’t clutter threads with gratuitous posts.

Posts: 3991 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well... The love is equal with all my Sigs But if I must choose:
P225 Classic.
DeSantis Mini Scabbard Or El Paso Saddlery IWB

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 7805 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
My 938 is in my pocket every time I carry.

phil

Posts: 2215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
P239 in .40 carried in a VMII every single day.

Posts: 10461 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
My only EDC is P-228 with two extra magazines, other then good cover that's all in need. But did carry a P-220 for a short time while the 228 was at Sig getting new sights, springs and the barrel recrowned (tighten up the groups). Chris

Posts: 1828 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Depending on where I am going it's my P938 IWB.

Posts: 1203 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
239, 357 Sig, Sparks Watch Six

Posts: 7258 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
239 9mm in a Mitch Rosen Clipper AIWB. At work it's a 226 9mm in a Safariland 6280.

Posts: 4828 | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
239 in a VMII

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4139 | Location: Lehi, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P938 in Red Dog Gunleather pocket holster.

P239 357 IWB TT Gunleather Mike's Special

Posts: 1754 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
SIG?
P220R full size in a Comptac Minotaur.

Posts: 5420 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
94 P229 357 Sig in a Fist 1AK iwb ultra thin kydex holster and at least 1 extra magazine.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1303 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
P229R in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Or a P320SC in a High Noon shoulder rig.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1654 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
P229 chambered for 357 SIG in a Galco “Concealable” holster; one extra magazine (EDC).

“Without its tough spearmen, Hellenic culture would have had nothing to give the world. It would not have lasted long enough. When Greek culture became so sophisticated that its common men would no longer fight to the death, as at Thermopylae, but became devious and clever, a horde of Roman farm boys overran them.”
— T. R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Posts: 39104 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P245 carried in an R Grizzle "City Slicket"

Posts: 282 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I used to carry a P239 and found it too heavy for the capacity. I've gone through a few different options and finally settled on a P320 compact slide on a subcompact frame in 9mm. I have been carrying in a SmartCarry holster lately.

Posts: 5170 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
P938 SAS. I have been carrying it daily since I sold the Shield.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 5496 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P228

Posts: 39 | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 229 9mm in a Blade Tech IWB holster, with a single magazine carrier on the off side.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1660 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post