SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    **Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
What baseplates are those?

They look good

Obsidian Arms aluminum.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
After what seemed liked forever, my P320SC gear arrived last night. I had a few errands to run last night, so I locked the 43 up and broke out the P320SC. The fit and finish are nothing short of typical Ryan Grizzle quality.

I started with just a custom P320 Compact mag/Surefire light carrier, but later added a Town & Country 2 for the Sub Compact. I couldn't be happier.

rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the gear and hope it works well for you. Thank you for your business!

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
quote:
After what seemed liked forever, my P320SC gear arrived last night. I had a few errands to run last night, so I locked the 43 up and broke out the P320SC. The fit and finish are nothing short of typical Ryan Grizzle quality.

I started with just a custom P320 Compact mag/Surefire light carrier, but later added a Town & Country 2 for the Sub Compact. I couldn't be happier.

rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the gear and hope it works well for you. Thank you for your business!

You bet sir.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
quote:

rockchalk06,

What is your turn around time on a mag holder?

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post