SIGforum
**Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/5310008934

March 29, 2018, 02:31 PM
rockchalk06
**Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here
After what seemed liked forever, my P320SC gear arrived last night. I had a few errands to run last night, so I locked the 43 up and broke out the P320SC. The fit and finish are nothing short of typical Ryan Grizzle quality.

I started with just a custom P320 Compact mag/Surefire light carrier, but later added a Town & Country 2 for the Sub Compact. I couldn't be happier.

Here are the pictures:

Spoke with Ryan and Kay yesterday. Ryan is going to build be a custom weakside mag/light carrier. Going with black leather, high back leather guard, GS2 snap model. P320 Compact mag in the front and an E2D LED Defender in the rear.

I should note that I have no patience and waiting sucks Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,
March 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
az4783054
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
March 29, 2018, 03:25 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Shipping or work?

NM, It's custom work
March 29, 2018, 04:27 PM
az4783054
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
March 29, 2018, 04:36 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

This one is custom due to the light/light clip. I've got to send him the light too.

Thanks though.
March 31, 2018, 06:35 PM
Butch 2340
The wait is gonna be worth it , trust me.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

March 31, 2018, 06:42 PM
Edmond
It will be worth it.

When I still carried OWB, I only used his High Country holsters. In reality, 14 weeks isn't that long of a wait. Others are even longer.

After I went with carrying only IWB, I sold my RGrizzle holsters.

May 20, 2018, 01:58 PM
SHOOTLUKE
Ryan makes all my leather rigs- it is worth $$ and the wait- pony up some ching and he will bump you up the list.
May 26, 2018, 10:53 AM
Warhorse
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTLUKE:
Ryan makes all my leather rigs- it is worth $$ and the wait- pony up some ching and he will bump you up the list.

Does that not make everyone else wait that much longer for his work?

May 26, 2018, 02:23 PM
redwood25
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTLUKE:

Does that not make everyone else wait that much longer for his work?

Actually not. I had contact with him this week. He said that "normal" orders are done during normal working hours. "Expedited" orders are done after hours, as they receive them. He also said that since he is a bit behind right now, he has suspended expedited orders for a few weeks. In other words, I was not allowed to expedite my order.... Frown

--------------------------------------
May 26, 2018, 08:52 PM
rockchalk06
I’m at 2 months now.
May 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
Green Highlander
Just got my fourth holster from Ryan. This one was an impulse buy. He had a Countryboy OWB for a non-rail P229 on the in stock page and I jumped on it. This is my first OWB from him and, as expected, it is fantastic. Previously I had ordered a couple City Slicker 2s and a Town & Country 2. Each of them is for a different model pistol and each has been outstanding. His craftsmanship is well worth the money and the wait time.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
June 22, 2018, 06:25 PM
rockchalk06
Spoke with Kay today. Possibly next week starting on my custom mag/light carrier. I went ahead and added a Town & Country 2 for my P320SC to the order.
June 26, 2018, 08:21 PM
Green Highlander
You are going to love the T&C 2. It is incredibly comfortable.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
July 19, 2018, 09:30 AM
rockchalk06
Tracking shows it will be here tomorrow.
July 19, 2018, 12:42 PM
Green Highlander
Bet the rising anticipation tonight will make you feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

July 19, 2018, 12:46 PM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Bet the rising anticipation tonight will make you feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Yep. To make matters worse, I had Ryan add a T&C2 to the order so there is more coming
July 19, 2018, 09:13 PM
copaup
I've got several of his holsters. I can't speak highly enough of either the work or the service. You will be pleased.
July 21, 2018, 02:28 PM
rockchalk06
Gear is here
July 21, 2018, 06:07 PM
barry1967
What baseplates are those?

They look good

More than a few, less than others!