SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    R. Grizzle wait starts

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R. Grizzle wait starts Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Spoke with Ryan and Kay yesterday. Ryan is going to build be a custom weakside mag/light carrier. Going with black leather, high back leather guard, GS2 snap model. P320 Compact mag in the front and an E2D LED Defender in the rear.

I should note that I have no patience and waiting sucks Big Grin

Posts: 575 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor. Correct me if I'm wrong if it makes you feel a little more superior.

Posts: 7922 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Shipping or work?

NM, It's custom work

Posts: 575 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor. Correct me if I'm wrong if it makes you feel a little more superior.

Posts: 7922 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

This one is custom due to the light/light clip. I've got to send him the light too.

Thanks though.

Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
The wait is gonna be worth it , trust me.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7054 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
It will be worth it.

When I still carried OWB, I only used his High Country holsters. In reality, 14 weeks isn't that long of a wait. Others are even longer.

After I went with carrying only IWB, I sold my RGrizzle holsters.

Edmond

Posts: 8920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post