SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Help me find this holster for my P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me find this holster for my P365 Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
Not looking for other options. I want this holster or one just like it. This is a Galco WB226 and my P239. It's way too big for a P365.

But I can't find one like it for the P365. Galco's Sto N Go doesn't have a thumb break, which I want. I can't find anything like this from Safariland or DeSantis either, been scouring eBay. Doesn't anyone make a cheapo suede, thumb break IWB holster for a P365? Thanks.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Might be a tall order...

I'm finding lots of options out there in that style for a P365, just without a thumb break.

I'm finding a few options in that style with a thumb break, just not for the P365.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
DeSantis has one that's pretty close, but it looks even thinner than this one, and has a leather belt loop on the rear, in addition to the clip, making it thicker than necessary.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Remora Mini Carbon Carry & a separate mag holder. It’s similar to yours.

I’ll provide a review when it gets here.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.remoraholsterstore...n-carry-holster-iwb/

This is the holster. It is available for the P365.

So is the magazine holder.

https://www.remoraholsterstore...dex-magazine-holder/

It is also available for the P365.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I don't know that the measurements are identical, but I have a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for my Kahr PM9, and my P365 fits into that like it was made for it.

If you otherwise strike out, you might want to check and see if your favorite holster comes in a PM9 version, and give that a look.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPTKILLER:
I ordered a Remora Mini Carbon Carry & a separate mag holder. It’s similar to yours.

I’ll provide a review when it gets here.

I’m not sure if your serious or not because that is nowhere close to being similar.

Rick Lee maybe contact one of the holster makers here see if they could custom make you one like what you want.

I’ve seen this holster maker online where you can submit custom orders might be worth a shot.

https://www.bitterrootgunleather.com/iwb-order-sheet/

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Ok, those aren't what I'm looking for, but I am checking options for the Kahr PM9 now.

posted Hide Post
Take a peek at Don Hume holsters:

IWB STRIKE and H715 - M T.B.

both are made for the P365

https://www.donhume.com/index....age=index&cPath=65_5

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Don Hume has a few close ones, but it's still thicker leather than the suede of my old Galco. I tried to post a link to one Optics Planet that was very close, actually exactly what I want. But it got blocked here and they didn't have one for the P365 or any of the other subcompacts that seem to take the same holster, per the Galco site. I may just have to live with a Sto n Go with no thumb break until I find something else.

The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Check with lobogunleather.com. They may have molds for the 365 and my be able to make you one out of horsehide which will be thinner than bull hide.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A second here for the Don Hume. I have a few holsters for my PM9 and they all work for the P365 like a glove and not very expensive.

Try Gunner's Alley.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post