SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    IWB Holster - S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6inch w/ Thumb Safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IWB Holster - S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6inch w/ Thumb Safety Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
I finally ordered S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact 3.6inch barrel w/ thumb safety. Has anyone come across a manufacturer that makes IWB holster specifically for this model? I prefer leather, but will be fine with Kydex. I looked at Milts Sparks, CompTac. No luck.9

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It will fit just fine in a holster for a regular 4.25" M&P, or a 4" 2.0 Compact.

With a leather holster, the extra space at the muzzle end may cause that portion of the holster to collapse and wear prematurely. (I experienced that when carrying a G19 in a leather G17 IWB for a time... The muzzle end of the holster molding started getting soft.)

But with Kydex, the extra muzzle gap is a non-issue.

The extra fraction of an inch of holster length also won't make any difference in concealment with an IWB holster. In fact, many times, a longer IWB holster will be more comfortable than a shorter one. Many holster makers add extra length at the bottom of their IWBs anyway.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Got mine at Tommy Theis Holsters. Have bought several from him for my 1911s and M&Ps Great holsters.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
For those who are also looking, I found this site, https://www.concealmentexpress...ct-iwb-kydex-holster

I placed my order today. Will post review when I recieve the holster.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Desantis makes them for the 3.6" as well as Jm.
https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Crossbreed holsters makes them for the M&P as well.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Brommeland gun leather makes the MaxCon V for the 4” and I believe can make it for a 3.6. It’s a great IWB holster.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
For those who are also looking, I found this site, https://www.concealmentexpress...ct-iwb-kydex-holster

did it arrive yet?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
It arrived couple of days after I placed the order. Lock up inside the holster is very good. You can adjust the cant. Very good holster for the price. I wish they also offer OWB.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by ador:

did it arrive yet?