SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Need recommendations for a tuckable holster

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need recommendations for a tuckable holster Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I have a coworker that is looking for a tuckable holster for a XDS. He wants a standard IWB kydex holster that is tuckable. But he wants the Galco Skyops type holster in kydex, not one of the kydex leather hybrid types.

Suggestions?

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

Posts: 30690 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I just got a Kydex tuckable IWB from Muddy River Tactical for my Sig P-320 Compact and it's fabulous. Very well made, adjustable cant, the belt clip is very unobtrusive, and it is extremely comfortable and stable.

Here's a link to the XDS page:

https://muddyrivertactical.com...4-iwb-kydex-holster/

Sent from my iPhone

Posts: 3146 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Would a C-TAC be too big? Personally, I don't like the type that position the clip on top of the holster body, but a 229 is a lot bulkier than an XDS to begin with.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Overheard at an actual match:
"Tapers! Come on, guys, we need tapers!"
"No, my name's Gonzales."

Posts: 4905 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not the Kydex but I really like these Talon leather holsters. https://talonholsters.com/

I have several of their reg IWB's and a few of their Tuckable IWB's.
Great people to deal with directly or they can be found on Amazon. They have Free Shipping on their Tuckable IWB's. You probably have to deal directly for the Free Shipping. Fast shipping he'll have it in a couple days Priority mail.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 157 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been happy with my Vedder holsters.
https://www.vedderholsters.com...ig8Mf8hoCQ4kQAvD_BwE

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 810 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I would tell him to look at the Blade-Tech Klipt Ambi. It appears to be a remake of their old UCH holster, which was my favorite for small autos. Personally I would get a longer tuckable clip as the stock one looks rather short.

Posts: 7758 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Clearwater Tactical makes some great kydex holsters and they are tuckable.
I'm wearing this one today for my CZ P01. I added a concealment claw and with a 10° cant it disappears under a tucked in polo shirt at 3:30.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6473 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
For the rare occasions I need a tuckable holster, I use a G Code INCOG Eclipse. However, I did replace the strut/clip, with a strut and belt loop.

They make them for the XD pistols.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 11892 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Bravo Concealment is excellent. I have these for several carry guns.

https://www.bravoconcealment.c...ariant=1037445726234

NRA Endowment Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1514 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post