SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for metal belt clips in 1.5". Mostly finding 1.75".
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for metal belt clips in 1.5". Mostly finding 1.75". Login/Join 
posted
I have not had success in looking for metal belt clips that are a close fit, but I am trying to eliminate excessive holster to belt looseness.

Any recommendations as to a supplier for 1.5" metal clips? This is for single hole clips.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking on eBay, searched "metal clips for holsters" and got a ton. At least one specifically says 1.5." The rest look just like the one I have on a couple of my holsters, but the measurements included in the photos with them, are a bit...uhhhh, strange.

Bob

Posts: 1570 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to order some of these. Sorry I can't give you any input, but it's something to look into.

https://www.discreetcarryconce...ear-Clips™-c26960683

Posts: 7420 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:

I have not had success in looking for metal belt clips that are a close fit, but I am trying to eliminate excessive holster to belt looseness.

Any recommendations as to a supplier for 1.5" metal clips? This is for single hole clips.
Ryan Grizzle might be able to help you. His contact information is on his website: https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bouht a set on ebay, listed as 1.5" and made in the USA, but they were 1.75". Photos of any others I have been able to find appear to 1.75" as well.

I will check with Ryan G. I am a customer of his, so perhaps Ryan will give a recommendation.
---------------------
Whoa, just checked the Discreet Gear Clips. What a selection, I suspect they have correctly sized clips. Thanks Nismo!!

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I was looking for some metal clips too. Searching I came across some clips from Ulticlips. I haven't tried any but ulticlips state they can work under the belt or a model for over the belt.

https://www.ulticlip.com/

Posts: 1549 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I use Ultiiclips and am very happy with them.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post