SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P320 IWB recommendations

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 IWB recommendations Login/Join 
posted
Just picked up my 2nd Sig to be my CCW. Due to rotator cuff surgery history, I'm planning an "appendix" carry position, that is, just ahead of my right hip.

I would appreciate recommendations from those who have found an IWB holster they like and use for their P320.

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry appendix IWB using the pro carry HD model from the holster store filled with a carry slide mounted on the subcompact frame. I prefer the feel of leather over kydex for IWB. Works for me at 5'10" and 180 lbs.

Posts: 1 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: October 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum!

I bought an IWB kydex holster from Ozark Holster Company for my subcompact P320. It's an excellent holster, and Ozark is a member here on SigForum.

https://ozarksholstercompany.com/

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1440 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Garret Solo. Wink

Posts: 2390 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at 508 holsters. Erik is a great guy and makes a phenomenal holster. I got an appendix rig from him for my P320 compact and I can conceal it with the carry grip module installed with just a t-shirt.

Posts: 61 | Registered: July 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6211 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Ozark Holster Company.
The owner, Dustin, is a member of Sig Forum.
I have one of his IWB Hybrid holsters for my P250c and I really like it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DukeMinski,

Posts: 378 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Ozark is great. For Appendix carry, Keeper's Concealment is top shelf.

http://keepersconcealment.com/

Posts: 3320 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I'll give another shout for Dustin at OHC love mine.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 6893 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I recommend the Ozark holsters. I have one in gray for my 320 and tonight I ordered one in tactical black for my HK P30SK.

Posts: 1270 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
Picture of amhaynie
posted Hide Post
Another vote for OHC. He makes some great stuff!

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2832 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I've been pleased with one from Cook's Holsters for my CZ P-07, a gun similar in size and shape to yours.

Posts: 17571 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scsu74
posted Hide Post
I've been searching for a while and it came down to JM custom kydex or North central custom kydex. Nick and north central was very responsive to messages and I already had another holster in the works with him so I went that route. Here are links to both below. I recommend checking out the AIWB thread on pistol-forum, lots of good info there.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/
http://nickydex.com/ultimate-concealment-iwb/

P226 SSE 9, 228 WG, P226 EE 9, 320c 9 w/RM06

Posts: 248 | Location: Up Nort | Registered: July 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post