SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    AIWB experts ,come on in please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AIWB experts ,come on in please Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
i am searching for a AIWB kydex holster i saw on you tube and not can not seem to find. instead of a foam wedge it has a ball shaped end on it that caused it to push out ..

does this sound familiar to anyone ??

TFL

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
JM Custom Kydex with Extra Tuck Bulbous is my first guess.

If it's not, I will find it.

I have one, and to be honest, nothing beats a custom fitted closed cell foam wedge.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
JM Custom Kydex with Extra Tuck Bulbus

i am not sure that is it, i cant find it on his site either

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
no fellas, thats not it, it looks like a stnd AIWB but, it has a golfball size impression at the bottom of the holster where the muzzle would sit

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
i think thats it NISMO

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Tenicor holsters have gotten a lot of love the last few years especially their award winning VELO holster. They helped popularize the muzzle-wedge which helps angle the pistol grip into the body and form better contour lines; a feature that more modern Kydex brands are attempting to mimic. I have their SAGEX LUX for AIWB and a ARX on order.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
^^ I'm waiting on their SAGAX LUX2 AIWB for the TLR-7A to be delivered.
I'm hoping it works out well.

posted Hide Post
Funny, I'm actually switching my light to a TLR-7 from the Inforce APLc; being that the SAGEX LUX is not light-specific, that's a HUGE plus in my book. The design of the holster allows for a variety of light-types to be used since the holster isn't grabbing or, using the light as a retention point.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
corsair for the win ! ! !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
^ If you decide to order one, use the coupon code "RAUL" for 10% off.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks sir

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
SAGAX LUX2 AIWB

Did I miss a memo that aiwb is only for people that are trim and fit? I’m still trying to find a comfortable position and height for the 19. Maybe it’s only good for the 26 if I’m too fat?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I'm not trim and fit, but I've been carrying the G19 in the SAGAX LUX since I got it, and it is only a tad less concealable as my non light, non RMR with G-Code, it can still be concealed comfortably under a t shirt.

I ended up using just 1 of the clips.

For me, it's not the grip that prints, but the hood of the RMR will poke out if I pull my shirt against my body. Not a big deal when the shirt is naturally draped.

I did carry a G26 for about 4 years, and I feel that I had more pain with it due to the shorter length of the muzzle pressing higher up on my abdomen-usually only an issue while driving long periods of time.

I've also experimented and make my own foam pads, and was a huge eye opener on the possibilities you can have with comfort and conceal-ability options.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I’ll keep trying to find a comfortable spot for it.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a holster, but I love this belt for AIWB carry:

https://vdevgru.com/products/m..._sid=f778334c9&_ss=r

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The SAGAX LUX is somewhat comfortable but feel like it prints more than with the Infidel Ultra on the side.

I'm used to the Infidel and still struggling to get acclimated with the SAGAX. Not sure if AIWB is for me....

ETA: I think I found a partial solution. It's more comfortable after applying a layer of Agrip onto the holster facing the body. But still, the wedge is a little uncomfortable. Not sure I need the wedge.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,

posted Hide Post
Tenicor has great customer service, but if you order an AIWB holster for a 43x be forewarned you will get a holster for a 48. The difference in length, while not huge, is enough to keep me from using that holster. To their credit they said they only have a 48 mold and refunded me.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post